The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Land Use Applications10 documents
- Binding Site Plan Application Package For the creation or expansion of an RV or Mobile Home Park
- Boundary Line Adjustment Application Package for 2 Parcels To adjust the boundary lines between two parcels or to permanently combine 2 parcels.
- Boundary Line Adjustment Application Package for 3 Parcels To adjust the boundary lines between three parcels or to permanently combine 3 parcels.
- Long Plat Application Package Every subdivision of land into a total of five (5) or more lots, when the lots created are less than 20 acres.
- Partial Exemption Application Package Section 3 of the Ferry County Short Subdivision Ordinance allows for some partial exemptions.
- Plat Amendment Application Amending a Long or Short Plat
- Plat Vacation Application Vacating a Long or Short Plat
- Reasonable Use Exception Application Package Used to apply for a variance from the Development Regulations Ordinance or Critical Areas Ordinance
- Short Plat Application Package Division of land into 4 or fewer parcels, when the lots created will be less than 20 acres.
- Variance Application Package Variance from requirements found in the following ordinances; Long Subdivision, Short Subdivision, Development Regulations, Critical Areas or Flood Damage Prevention.
Shoreline Applications5 documents
- Flood Plain Development Application Package Building in a FEMA Flood zone
- Shoreline New Dock Permitting Application Package New Dock Permitting Application
- Shoreline Permitting Application Package
- Shoreline Replacement Dock Application Package Replacement Dock Permitting Application Package
- Water Type Mod Application Package Modify Water Types
Plans, Policies and Programs8 documents
- Binding Site Plan A binding site plan is used for the development of an RV or Mobile Home Park.
- Capital Facilities
- Critical Areas The regulations included in this ordinance are designed to protect against loss of critical areas.
- Development Regulation Ordinance 2023-09 This ordinance implements the regulations of the Growth Management Act (RCW 36.70A) and the goals and policies of the Ferry County Comprehensive Plan.
- Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance 2023-01 Land use regulations for flood hazard areas.
- Long Subdivision Subdivision of land into a total of five (5) or more lots, when the lots created are less than 20 acres.
- Mining To encourage responsible exploration, extraction and processing of mineral resources.
- Planning & Building Fees
- Short Subdivision Division of land into 4 or fewer parcels, when the lots created will be less than 20 acres.
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Identifies and analyzes environmental impacts as a result from projects and decisions.
- Timber & Forest Practices