Ferry County Planning & Building
|Business Hours||Office Location||Mailing Address||Phone
|Planning Director||Monday-Friday||147 N Clark, Suite 7||PO Box 305||509-775-5225|
|Building Department||8am to 4pm||Republic, WA||Republic, WA 99166||Extension 3101|
|Planning/Building Assistant||Click for Directions|
Planning Department Announcements
Draft - Ferry County Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
Ferry County SEPA and DNS 23-003 for the above draft.
Public comment period ends at the close of business on April 3, 2023.
Draft - Ferry County Development Regulations Ordinance #2016-04, Section 9 Agricultural Lands of Long-Term Commercial Significance
Ferry County SEPA and DNS 22-036 for the above draft.
BOCC Public Comment Period ends with a Public Hearing on March 13th, 2023 at 1pm - held in the Ferry County BOCC office.
Planning Department Public Comment period ended on the 23rd of January 2023 but the record is remaining open.
For a web-based map of the designated parcels go to this link (green for Agriculture and brown for Timber)
Building Department Announcements
- Get your Ferry County Address at Ferry County GIS & 911 Addressing
- Ferry County Driveway/Road Approach Permit at Ferry County Public Works
- All Things Septic at NE Tri-County Health
- WADOT Driveway Permit information
- All things Electrical at WA Labor and Industries
- Search for Well Information at Dept of Ecology
- Is your property in a FEMA Flood Zone? Check it out on this Map