Kathryn I. Burke
Ferry County ProsecutorAppointed to Office September 2015, Elected to Office 2016, 2018
Jesse D. Lamp, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney (Email)
Tanya Margerison, Office Manager/Administrator (Email)
Kirstin Jager, Victim/Witness Coordinator (Email)
Dianna Sage, Legal Assistant/Receptionist (Email)
This department is also the County Coroner and the attorney for other Ferry County departments and the County Commissioners.
Prosecutor's Notice to the Public
At this time, in order to reduce the risk of spreading the Corona Virus (COVID-19), the Ferry County Prosecutor’s Office is implementing the following procedures:
- Hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Individuals conducting business with the Prosecutor’s Office are encouraged to do so via email, telephone, or video-conferencing, when available
- Visitors requiring in-person contact are encouraged to call ahead to schedule appointments to avoid overcrowding
- Please attempt to keep 6 feet between yourself and others
- Masks are available upon request
We appreciate your understanding and patience. Stay safe!
Crime Victim/Witness Link
Link to access the Public Records Request Webpage
COURTHOUSE HOURS: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
350 E Delaware Ave. #11
Republic, WA 99166
PHONE: (509) 775-5225 ext. 2506
FAX: (509) 775-5212
Link to: Crime Victim/Witness