SENIOR CITIZEN/DISABLED PERSON'S TAX EXEMPTION PROGRAM
You may qualify for an exemption from all or part of your property tax on your residence if you meet the following qualifications:
- You are at least 61 years of age or are permanently disabled (unable to pursue an occupation).
- You own and occupy a house, mobile home or unit of a cooperative housing association.
- You and your spouse or co-tenant(s) have a combined disposable income (including social security benefits) of $40,000 or less.
SINGLE FAMILY DWELLING IMPROVEMENT (RCW 84.36.400)
- This exemption would be for three assessment years.
- The exemption must be filed prior to completion of the addition/improvement.
- You must receive and file the form with the County Assessor in the county that the property is located.
- The amount of the exemption shall not exceed 30% of the value of the dwelling prior to the improvements.
- This exemption shall not be allowed on the same dwelling more than once every five years.
SENIOR CITIZEN/DISABLED PERSONS EXEMPTION & DEFERRAL FORMS
Link to the WA State Department of Revenue's website for the most current forms
SENIOR CITIZEN/DISABLED PERSONS EXEMPTION PUBLICATIONS
Link to the WA State Department of Revenue's website for the most current publications
8am to 4pm
Ferry County Assessor
350 E Delaware Ave. #1
Republic, WA 99166
Phone (509) 775-5225
Fax (509) 775-2492
Taxsifter Parcel Search