Destroyed Property

You may qualify for an adjustment to your assessed value if you have property that has been destroyed. There is a form that you will need to fill out to start the process.

This claim in reduction of assessment and for the abatement of taxes shall be filed with the County Assessor within three years of the date of destruction or loss of value.

Please contact our office if you have any questions.