Shawn Davis, Superintendent
Margaret "Maggie" Strasser, Corrections/Controller
Stan Webber, Corrections Officer
Luis Trimm, Corrections Officer
Shawn Davis, Corrections Officer
David Ruiz, Corrections Officer
David Hodge, Corrections Officer
Justin Zerck, Corrections Officer
David Drennan, Corrections Officer
Faustina Roberts, Corrections Officer
Mat Kersten, Corrections Officer
Friends & Family - A Guide to Recieve Calls
To set up an account to receive calls from a jail or correctional facility call the Customer Service Center at 866-476-6723 or go online to www.encartele.net
Contact the Customer Service Center Monday-Friday from 7AM to 9PM and Saturday or Sunday 8AM to 6PM for help and assistance.
Instructions for Accepting a Call:
- When you receive a call from a correctional facility, you will hear a computerized voice, once the voice finishes speaking follow the instructions to accept or reject the call.
- If you choose to accept the call, begin speaking after selecting this option.
- If you do not wish to receive a call from a correctional facility, select this option when prompted or call 800-562-7062.
To Avoid Being Disconnected Don't:
- Transfer the call
- Put the call on hold
- Use or answer call waiting
- Press extra numbers on the key pad
- Stop your conversation for an extended period of time
- Try to make any kind of 3-way call