Shawn Davis, Superintendent
Margaret "Maggie" Strasser, Corrections/Controller
Luis Trimm, Corrections Officer
David Ruiz, Corrections Officer
David Hodge, Corrections Officer
Justin Zerck, Corrections Officer
David Drennan, Corrections Officer
Friends & Family - A Guide to Recieve Calls
To set up an account to receive calls from a jail or correctional facility call the Customer Service Center at 866-476-6723 or go online to www.encartele.net
Contact the Customer Service Center Monday-Friday from 7AM to 9PM and Saturday or Sunday 8AM to 6PM for help and assistance.
Instructions for Accepting a Call:
- When you receive a call from a correctional facility, you will hear a computerized voice, once the voice finishes speaking follow the instructions to accept or reject the call.
- If you choose to accept the call, begin speaking after selecting this option.
- If you do not wish to receive a call from a correctional facility, select this option when prompted or call 800-562-7062.
To Avoid Being Disconnected Don't:
- Transfer the call
- Put the call on hold
- Use or answer call waiting
- Press extra numbers on the key pad
- Stop your conversation for an extended period of time
- Try to make any kind of 3-way call